"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Monday, June 29, 2009

LOOK AT ME FASHION.

OK SO I WHEN OUT WITH KARLY,SIMONE AND RICHIE B WE WENT TO TRADEMARK,KINGS-CROSS PUB THEN CANDYS THEN DRAGONFLY BUT I ENDED UP GETTING ABIT MESSY SO I DIDNT WRITE ON THE CLUB BUT DONT WORRY I DID FASHION THIS WEEK AND ILL POST A CLUB SOME TIME THIS WEEK!OOHH HOW I LOVE THE NIGHT LIFE OF KINGS-CROSS,AND I DONT THINK ITS WHAT YOU KNOW, CAUSE LETS BE FRANK ITS WHO YOU KNOW ''RIGHT''


















OK SO SATURDAY WAS STYLE WITH ''WOW'' FACTOR....IT WAS ALL ABOUT BEING CENTRE OF ATTENTION SO WHEN I MET THESE GIRLS MY JAW DROPPED AND MY TONGUE ROLLED ON THE FLOOR, NOW THESE GIRLS HAVE THERE OWN STYLE AND THATS ONE THING THAT IS HUGE IN MY BOOKS.








I LOVE THIS GIRL SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE JUST WALKED OFF THE RUNWAY OF PARIS!!




OH AND DONT FORGET MY DSQUARED2 INSPIRED OUTFIT TOO,GETTING INSPIRATION FROM EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING.

No comments: