"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Monday, July 27, 2009

FRIDAY

This is as sporty as I can be, this week is back to training at the gym and eating healthy cause before we know it bangggggg its summer! Which is all about festivals and being a beach bum and showing everyone that it wasn’t a beer belly you where hiding under your layers of clothe in winter ‘RIGHT’







HAT:NIKE
HOODIE:SinaSoni
SHORTS:VINTAGE
SHOES:NIKE TN'S


This outfit I show off 1 of my many bags, this was before I went out for lunch and yes I didn’t take the bag, I only use it for work I think there are way too many guys that use there bags like hand bags and keep it on the shoulder! But I only carry a bag on the shoulder if its 1meter long anythink smaller should be carried low.








TEE & VEST:SinaSoni
JACKET:MOOKS
JEANS:LEE
SHOES:KS-START
BAG:MOOKS
CHAINS:ROGER DAVID
WATCH:ARNETTE

This outfit got me in a few embarrassing situations on the weekend, first got pulled up on stage and the comedian asked if I was single and when I answered ‘yes’ every singlet ladie in there, tried to set me up with there daughters and though out the night people would ask for a photo which by the end of the night I was so over it.








JACKET:L.A
SHIRT:RALPH LAUREN
JEANS:LEE
BELT:VINTAGE
NECK LACE:LONDON
WATCH:ARNETTE

No comments: