"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Monday, November 9, 2009

BEHIND THE SCENES

Ok so finally back at work again switching back into work MODE arrhhhh but so much has been pushed thru so grab a coffee because this post might take a while! So I styled and over looked the MIAMI photo shoot which took place in Cronulla Beach and mind you I had just got off the plane from Queensland at 6:45am and met my design partner and went straight to Rouges Hotel for hair and make-up the day went smoothly and photos turned out A-MAZING even though it started raining halfway though the day but we managed to pull though and the end result was GREAT.


Photobucket

It was great to have the sun out for the first shot which was pool side I think I got abit of a tan yessssss!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

So while the models where changing for the next shot Jenny and i played around with some of the props.


PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Overall I think the day went smoothly and the models and team where great to work with and the girls did a great job!!! as I mentioned on my older post that I also styled for our new on-line site and well it turned out so good that you have to check it!!!



Photobucket


Since not being at work for 3weeks I have 100 emails to go thru and I open one titled ‘BEHIND THE SCENES’ and it was the filming of MIAMI and me talking and trust me ‘never again’ im so embarrassed I hate seeing my self but check it!





Photobucket

I KNOW IV BEEN A LAZY BLOGGER JUST BEEN BUSY BUSY BUSY AND MY CRACKBERRY IS STARING TO STUFF UP ON TAKING PHOTOS SO I SHOULD REALLY ASK SANTA FOR A CANON FOR BEING GOOD ALL YEAR LOL ;0  WELL MAYBE FOR TRYING 'RIGHTTTTT'




No comments: