"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Friday, January 8, 2010

SEX BOMB CENTRAL

So while everyone was on there holiday I was working on my label Sina-Soni and I fell in love with this vintage fabric and turned it into a blazer! But don’t worry im working like a dog to open online store and to finally open shop before this year, ends fingers crossed! My design partner Mishay helped with a bit of styling and stuffing around but all work and no play makes designers insane…but skinny ‘RIGHT’ lol hope everyone had a great holiday **ENJOY** X

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
ME:
BLAZER & TEE : SINA-SONI
JEANS: LEE
SHOES: SHOE BOX
BELT: D&G
WATCH: ALDO

MISHAY:
DRESS: HER OWN MAKE
BOOTS: Boots- Cheap 'n nasty (just the way I like it) with a few DIY studs

X

8 comments:

Baro Lucas said...

I love this boots
A kiss

jeune_premier said...

I'm looking forward for your online shop!!!
I love that blazer!!!
I want the same!!!!!!!!!!

mau said...

yeah, right ?
I love them , too !

Pac said...

hihih i like to have something on my head.

and you've got luvly blazer

cheers

Graham I. Haynes said...

Fantastic. I throw in my full support for this piece!

... and Mishay is a fox.

ADELINO MARINHO said...

i like ur look!

so cosmopolitan!


nice ur blog!
congratulations..

SAMISONI PENISINI said...

THANKS EVERYONE FOR SUPPORT
:) XOX

Devan said...

You are too fabulous...and yes, WHEN is the online shop coming??? I'm in NYC but I can work around that...