"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Thursday, January 7, 2010

STUDDED HEART

where doing winter and Mishay decide to do a studded beanie which is so a-mazing and even though its not winter here for another few months, I can only image my leather biker jacket over a hoodie with my stud beanie and black jeans tucked into my boots…..arrrrhhhhh winter! Even though im always complaining how cold it is! But lets be honest winter you can layer! Layer! Layer! And wear so much but summer is top and button and you have to use your hair,chains and anything else to stand out from the rest but hey! That’s just my thought on it.enjoy x



Photobucket

2 comments:

jeune_premier said...

That's exactly the same reasons why i prefer winter than summer!!

Signe said...

Brilliant pic and lovely blog!

xoxo,
http://intheliteralsenseoftheword.blogspot.com/