"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Monday, January 18, 2010

UNPROTECTED THOUGHTS

This weekend told me a story and it went along the lines of finding who I’M sometimes in life you have to jump into the deep-end and taking that risk so you don’t wake up in 20yr asking your self ‘WHAT IF’ im one person who is not afraid to dive in the deep-end and today is just another Monday in which im always second guessing myself if I was right or wrong ……in which im thinking way to much its getting confusing. I guess im just in a weird state of mind right now, a place I haven’t felt before and I don’t know if I like it or im scared of it… but I guess all things that are new is scary at first like the first day of school, lets just ride this out and leave the thinking for the big man to sort out.
Photobucket

No comments: