"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

WOW FACTOR

On the weekend I decide to try and clean out some old rags but ended up not putting anything in the ‘GOTTA GO PILE’ because everything I found was better then the other and this blazer is one of the first ones I made a year ago, and seriously I didn’t even know I still had it im pretty sure I wore it once to a wedding or something but what ever im glad I have another double breasted blazer to add to my collection but when I get sick of it im afraid I have to cut it up to copy the pattern or if I find the pattern!! but it will be worth the pain in the end! And also a while back I found this vintage necklace in Newtown I haven’t worn it in awhile but when I do…it gets more attention then my outfit!! But that’s fine im all about the ‘WOW FACTOR’ sooo…till next time *ENJOY*


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

jeune_premier said...

Ohohohohoh!!!amazing blazer...iam still looking for a db slim fit blazer!!!

SAMISONI PENISINI said...

I KNOW!!! there hard to find these days,for the average price theres only the big names that have it! but mine will be on a good price when its out :)

AudreyAllure said...

such a great blazer!

love your blog! :)
- Audrey Allure <3
http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

Graham I. Haynes said...

Great fit on the blazer... nice work.