"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Thursday, February 4, 2010

BUSY IN BLACK

Hi everyone hope you guys are well!
So this week has been a crazy week doing the winter campaigns and getting the first theme out to store and doing garment photos for NW and Girlfriend magazine to use but over all winter is looking to be one sexy fashionable season, if I must say! So all week I feel like iv been running around the warehouse and sleeping in the photo shoot studio ARRHHH oohh PS look at these A-MAZING BOOTS I found in the studio which is the only hint I can shared about the new campaign!!! Seriously im in love with the shoes pity its size 9 or ill be rocking them already hehe *ENJOY*
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

ME:
TOP: INDUSTRIE
JEANS: LEE
BOOTS: DOC MARTENS
BELT: INDUSTRIE
JEWELLERY: NEWTOWN & VINTAGE
(STUD BOOTS: WITTNER)

5 comments:

Teigan said...

amazinng!!! =) loooove the shoes! x

SAMISONI PENISINI said...

thanks BEAUTIFUL GIRL :) X

MAISON CHAPLIN said...

GALLIANO I WANT YOUR DR MARTENS BOOTS!

Real Girl Fashion said...

the boots are sweet

Graham I. Haynes said...

Those boots are so on point, it's ridiculous.

I'm going to have to customize some with my stud gun, since I'll never find a pair like that in San Diego.