"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

THE HAIRY TRUTH

My good friend and night club promoter Christian defiantly knows how to dress to impress, last weekend we ran a muck in Kings-cross as we do! And decided to do a mini photo shoot while using the ATM seriously “WHO DOES THAT”…..”wait” WE DO that’s right, that’s just how we roll. PS look closely to the detail of the tee lol*ENJOY*

Photobucket

Photobucket
 CHRISTIAN:
JACKET: D&G
TOP: KSUBI
JEANS: CHEAP MONDAYS
SHOES: KSUBI
RING: CHRONICLES OF NEVER

9 comments:

MAISON CHAPLIN said...

Thank you for the comment. It's my first time at your blog. Congratulations, it's perfect.

Albert de Castro

A. said...

Amazing!!!

X

Froso said...

Oh, yes! He's absolutely dressed to impress! Kiss, I am your new follower, I love your blog!

Emma ... said...

Nice photos!
Great blog i'm now following you so please check out my blog and I hope you can follow me back
Have a great day!
Emma x

http://fashionwonderlandx.blogspot.com/

jeune_premier said...

Your friend's outfit is amazing!!especially the blazer...it rocks!

Michele said...

looking good!

Marcos Batuecas said...

great look!
the t-shirt is so funny hehehe



kiss

| J.Luis | said...

ohh I love the jacket.
=)

Alexxander said...

cool friend!! thank u so mucho for your friendly comment!! hot hot blog!!

xx

kisses from spain.

Alexx