"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Monday, February 22, 2010

IM BACK!!

Hi everyone im glad to be back hope everyone is Fashion Forward!!

While in L.A I had to check out the Alexander McQueen on Melrose and when walking to the store I got chills up my spin knowing that one of fashion's greatest has just passed and im going to be in his store which was filled with his energy and creative state of mind. Some of the detail to his garments where so AMAZING that I couldn’t explain even if I tried. On the last photo it’s the front of the store where fashion followers have graffiti on the doors with make-up showing the love for him and some of the writing you can tell has been done by some of his biggest fans, and speaking of his Biggest fan Lady Gaga performed at the Brits last week and dedicated it to McQueen. **ENJOY** X
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: