"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

LOVE FROM GAGA

Yes LADY GAGA is bring her tour down under and guess what date??? I know the 17th and18th but the 18th is MY BIRTHDAY!!! Wooohhhooo and what better way to have a birthday then to get spoilt rotten then watch the AMAZING LADY GAGA live then party with BFF! what more can I ask for…….well that’s what im asking for HINT!…HINT! that’s how I want my birthday DAY so fingers crossed that my friends get the hint lol *ENJOY*
                  

A TASTE FOR MONSTERS

             

6 comments:

MAISON CHAPLIN said...

Pleeeease take me with you!!

jeune_premier said...

ohhh....you're so lucky!!!i thinhk that everyone wants to see Lady Gaga live!

Marcos Batuecas said...

you´re gonna really enjoy your b*day!
love GaGa!
:)



kiss

SAMISONI PENISINI said...

HAHAH THANKS GUYS AND @MAISON OF COURSE YOU CAN COME :)

X

rickyjames said...

I just paid $250 for a tickets off ebay and I cant fucking wait man..

rickyjamesflynn.blogspot.com

MIG said...

Only the beautiful, talented, creative Gaga. She's my goddess lol.


Fashionforwarddude.blogspot.com