"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

TRIPLE DENIM DDD

Andres Velencoso Segura, Jon Kortajarena and Jake Davies shows us how to wear denim, by Mario Testino for V Man (styled by Clare Richardson).

V Man unveils 3 of modeling’s hottest commodities wearing the best in denim by Diesel Black Gold, Dsquared, Levi’s, Adam Kimmel, Polo Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein Jeans, Versace Collection, D&G. It’s going to be a sexy spring.
Photobucket

OK a while back my work friends use to call me DDD which stood for DOUBLE,DENIM,DIVA because I use to come into work with a denim shirt buttoned up and tucked into my denim jeans which where cuffed up to show my denim chucks and to be honest if anyone could pull that look off back then and not be mistaken for a tourist from India IT’S ME!! And now DDD is everywhere and who hasn’t got everything in denim “RIGHT” X
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
All images courtesy of VMan, new issue hits the stands this Thursday January 28th.

No comments: