"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

WORK TRIP 2RW

Ok so im leaving for L.A tomorrow and I tried packing last night but got carried away with this G-Star Raw jacket which I cut off the arms and turn it into a double breasted vest which I layer it under a blazer to dress it up, I know I have to organise my wardrobes
Everything is everywhere usually im anal with colour blocking, style grouping and winter and summer split up in different rooms but have been really busy lately, im gonna try and pack lightly tonight so I can fill my suit cases on the way back, I would say im gonna be smart and budget but that’s pretty hard when I don’t have a budget and lets be honest there is no price on FASHION lol ill be sure to post every AMAZING purchase I do **ENJOY** P.S im might be a little busy to blog but ill try my best  x

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
AND YES I WORKED UP A SWEAT

No comments: