"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Monday, March 29, 2010

2 BIGGEST MALE SUPER MODELS IN THE SAME ROOM

Backstage of the JFC (Jeffrey Fashion Cares 2010) where two of my favourite most idolised male super models were hang out Andrew Stetson and Chad White I haven’t heard from them for a while. Andrew who did one of the biggest AD campaign for Calvin Klein Euphoria and Chad White who was the "IT BOY" that book shows and campaign and was one of the most requested male model arrrrhhh and now in 2010 and they still look the same as they did 2000 there so AMAZING!! talk about good GENES. **ENJOY**
Photobucket
ANDREW STETSON CK
                       
CHAD WHITE
                         
I DONT THINK ANY MALE MODEL WILL GET TO THERE STATUS THEY ARE THE MALE VERSION OF GISELE BUNDCHEN & MIRANDA KERR.

6 comments:

Beny Ricardo Sadewo said...

thank's for comin' and your blog followed already, now is your turn. Anyway, Why must be a Topless Chad photos??? it successfully made me melt....

Love,
Beny Ricardo Sadewo,
http://showoffdotnu.blogspot.com/

Beny Ricardo Sadewo said...

hahah LOL , take it easy Sam... thank's and i Love you.....

thesydneygirl said...

omg so hot!

MrJeffery said...

chad is so hot.

Anonymous said...

We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with useful info to work on. You've
performed an impressive task and our whole community will likely be grateful to you.


My web page: visit

Anonymous said...

Having read this I thought it was very enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this short
article together. I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments.
But so what, it was still worthwhile!

Feel free to surf to my webpage: Email Console