"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Friday, March 26, 2010

I DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT

Thanks to Gaga we can all recycle rubbish to fashion! wear it and make everyone in the office LMAO!! they thought I was joking …..”no-really” hahaha as if ill leave that trend for Gaga. This week has been such a challenge and im learning how life works thru my mistakes, im doing a massive change for myself starting with smoking which today is my 6th day of being smoke free but my biggest challenge is not drinking which I know it’s the weekend and my close friends are behind me so ill just keep myself busy and sew,sleep and eat on the machine….”no really” that’s what im doing the whole weekend!! Hope you guys have more fun than that  **ENJOY**

ME:
TOP: PARIS
JEANS: LEE
RINGS: RANDOMS & VINTAGE
DIET COKE CANS: SAFEWAY (WOOLIES)
NOT CLEANING MY OFFICE AREA: **PRICELESS**

10 comments:

Sherrie Cola said...

Good luck with the no smoking and drinking! Lovely blog by the way!

Sherrie Cola said...

Good luck with the no smoking and drinking! Lovely blog by the way!

Beny Ricardo Sadewo said...

OMG!!!! so GAGA!! you're kkkk kinda busy??? hahah, and your blog!!!
Let's follow each other!!!


love,
Beny Ricardo Sadewo
http://showoffdotnu.blogspot.com/

Pretty Vacant. said...

love it!
-great blog
asnakedaswecame.blogspot.com
x

Margaret said...

love the coke can :D
so good!
great blog - love the photos!

stop by some time xx

Teigan said...

you are soo funny! i love u!
xxx

FOXYMAN DI$COUNT said...

your office area looks fun as!

Liquor store said...

ahah gaga groupie !
ur work seems to be so much fun

thesydneygirl said...

omg hahahaha i love it!

Fame. said...

gaga style...
great blog...