"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

MY BIGGEST FAN

Im so over this week…maybe because its getting closer to my birthday and I just wanna wear my new black Velvet D&G tuxedo blazer that is calling my name everyday arrrhhhhh kills me! But good things come to people that wait “RIGHT” like my new 5cm studs iv ordered which is for the new 1NIGHTSTAND SINA-SONI blazers and tees which thanks to L.A and there slow-ness gave me time to think, Sydney is so fast and I think that’s why I can never live anywhere else I hate being slow. I always have to be on time for something.

ME:
TOP: SAMPLE
JEANS: LEE
BOOTS: WASTELANDS
BLAZER: STOLEN FROM DAD (DIY STUDS)
RING: ALDO
COFFEE: SHIT FROM MC'D
**ENJOY**

4 comments:

Blache said...

luv the wasteland boots!! such a cool blog!

ditchthetrend.com

jeune_premier said...

i'm looking forward to see you on the velvet tuxedo!!
nice blazer!

Fashion said...

Cool pics!!!

wecouldgrowup2gether said...

how many times have u jumped to get the picture right?!