"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Friday, March 5, 2010

RING RING RING

LADY GAGA's new video for TELEPHONE is soon to be released, its said to be part 2 of Paparazzi when she gets arrested and the clip is ment to be 11mins long, with scenes of the jail cell as seen from this photo...IM SO EXCITED I CANT WAIT ITS KILLING ME.......SO STOP CALLING STOP CALL I DONT WANNA TALK ANY MORE........
Photobucket

Stop callin', stop callin',
I don't wanna think anymore!
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor.
Stop callin'', stop callin,
I don't wanna talk anymore!
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor.

Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh
Stop telephonin' me!
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh
I'm busy!
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh
Stop telephonin' me!
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh

6 comments:

The Chains of Love said...

Thank you!!!

Oliver said...

so cool OMG

xoxo

Oliver
Zeitgeschmack.blogspot.com

Raez said...

Ahaha, that picture is killer. I think I need this "bikini":)

xx raez

Fashion Wh0re said...

dude i Love your blog im following you..I can't wait to see this video either it need to hurry up and be premiered already..And i love this song ughh i can't wait to see the video

-Check out my blog and if you like it follow me

Sandra Azwan said...

WOW....i just link ur cool blog!;-)

SANDRA said...

hahah your blog is totally out of control!! I love it! haha

much love, sandra @

http://5inchandup.blogspot.com/