"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Thursday, March 25, 2010

WORK OF ART....

I don’t care what anyone says but I’m so in love and passionate and inspired by these shoes and i don’t care what it takes im gonna track them down, this is a TRUE work of art, I would have them on display in the house. McQueen shoes are hard to find I mean with a 30cm heel I think I would notice someone wearing them!! but haven’t so where and what are people doing with them??? I think im gonna have to settle for Nina Ricci shoes *A-MAZING*
Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

aaron said...

wanna know who wears these shoes?.. daphne guiness.. thats who..

http://www.objectfashionblog.com/tag/daphne-guiness/

i once saw a comment that someone asked her when wearing the latest AMQ Claws "how heavy are they".. she commented "not as heavy as the nina ricci's"

Fashion said...

I wish I could wear them...

FOXYMAN DI$COUNT said...

best shoes ever. both of them!

Maque DeGorgeous said...

We love, love, loooove Daphne Guiness!!

And she rocked the Armadillo's long before Gaga thought she'd ever leave stripping (okay, that was at a push) but she's the future!!

PS - loving your blog right now!