"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

SUPRÉ LITTLE BIKER A/W 2010

Our latest campaign LITTLE BIKER was launched over the weekend. We used Shanay Hall as the model again - she is the Aussie version of Kate-Moss and I blogged about her a few weeks back. With a long list of front covers under her belt like RUSSH and VOGUE this girl is AMAZING. She gives the photos that hit of biker chick gone wild but in a good way! All these clothes are available in every SUPRÉ store - check out our web site and go nuts – I hope you LOVE it just as much as I do, because all the hard work, blood sweat and tears really do pay off!! Love Jenny & Me (SUPRÉ DESIGNERS) XOX **ENJOY**

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
WWW.SUPRÉ.COM.AU

8 comments:

thesydneygirl said...

haha! i'm glad i made your morning!!

your blog always makes my day! love your commentary on everything.

x

Ari Suci Rahayu said...

Hello
Nice post
Love the leather jacket and the boots
Nice blog btw

xoxo
chia

marloperry said...

Love the new look Supre- really impressive.

The clothes and stying are money.

The Queen of Hearts said...

Excellent model selection -- she has a fabulous body and a great face (really love love love the face). The collection does remind me of Alexander Wang though, I must admit.

OFF WITH HER HEAD

msskeide said...

Omg I Absolutely LOve the style in every pic:) Firce.

Factory Girl

N. said...

Nice work :)

Fashionize Me said...

OKAY!!!! I'm in love with the gray dress above!!! Ahhhhh

rouli said...

wow!

cool outfits!

cute posts!

come visit me..:)

www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com