"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I SPY WITH MY EYE.......

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

A while back I damaged my eye and had to wear an eye patch which I rocked. When I saw this editorial it inspired to design a really one of a kind patch for one of my editorials on here. This is the editorial that inspired me and I can’t wait to show you my editorial, think…..”Bondage, pirate meets high fashion/ runway into the wild” hahahaha anyways I have a few events on this week and tonight’s outfit is inspired by BALMAIN.

13 comments:

CGBlogger said...

This is why I love fashion! This is lovely, i like this post!

Levi Arruda said...

eye patch cool.
i love balmain!

I follow now! Followme?
http://www.alternativa-neon.blogspot.com/

SAM said...

THANK YOU XX

s.a.i.m.e said...

thank u :)
but ur eye patch is an amazing idea :)
love it

Star-Light said...

i loooove it <3

Hugo Guerra said...

Hello, now thanks for the comment.
Correct me if I'm wrong but is it me or my blog is already known in Sidney?

*sarah said...

I like that :) Looks great!

Jen said...

This just proves how mysterious but how gorgeous eye patches can be!

Stefano Coletti THESTREETFASHION5XPRO said...

great post...amazing images

minnja said...

I love the eye patch, looks great!!!

Brilliant pictures <3

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Lee Oliveira said...

Hey Sam. Some cool stuff here. Like your style. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Following you now. Nice to meet other Sydney fashion bloggers

jennaforjethro said...

great blog! how cool is your eye patch, love the innovative thinking x

m.fay said...

Love, love, LOVE. Great post!
Please stop by and say hi. xo
m.fay
http://www.amateurcouture.com