"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Friday, June 11, 2010

ROCK THIS SH*T LIKE FASHION

I FEEL THE NEED TO ROCK THIS LOOK AGAIN THIS WEEKEND, ALONG WITH THE NAILS AND FINGER PAINT! BUT TOO BAD I ALREADY PACKED MY KAHKI OUTFIT FOR TONIGHT! CANT HAVE TOO MUCH HAPPENING AT ONCE OR YOU'LL LOSE THE WOW FACTOR! ITS A MUST TO HAVE GREAT HAIR AND SOMETHING TO GET PEOPLE ON EDGE, ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO GET PEOPLE TALKING.....WELL IF YOU CALL IT TALKING, ITS MORE LIKE- "WTF-DID YOU SEE THAT?" LOL GOTTA LOVE NORMAL PEOPLE THEY JUST DONT GET IT!!

8 comments:

THESTREETFASHION5XPRO said...

amazing pic...love your blog...great style

Vinda Sonata said...

fab pic. love the details of the finger.
p.s. love gaga's spikey jacket in the last post, too. wouldn't mind stealing it for myself <33

pirat_E said...

I totally agree about rockin the edgy hair! I see people look @ me and whisper or laugh but, who gives a shit "love it or hate it you're still thinking about it"

-E

Jaime C Lorenzo said...

i really like this picture, the hair is amazing, and the stars and stripes is really cool

NobodyKnowsMarc said...

the haircut is amazing..!
www.nobodyknowsmarc.blogspot.com

Andres Escudero said...

I really love ur blog!
XxX

SAM said...

i love how the photo speaks for its self AMAZING :)

XX

LOA said...

OH THX YOU VERY MUCH !!
xxloa