"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

SMOKING KILLS







Top: Bonds
Shirt: Roger David
Jacket: Cream
Jeans: Lee
Boots: Doc Marten
Accessories: Markets, Diva, Overseas, Vintage
Hair: James Dean


This week has been abit shit already, due to the weather being so cold and making me sick. Emporio Armani’s Spring 2011 men’s collection is Amazing and if you look closely the whole collection is inspired by Lady gaga new film clip “Alejandro", which Armani created some of the men’s outfits for…. think “Tights under shorts and leather” mmmmm Amazing! Don’t worry I already have the trend down packed. I will post once I finish reviewing all the men’s spring 2011. 



Emporio Armani ss2001

14 comments:

Star-Light said...

gorgeous pics <3

Levi Arruda said...

Blog cool!

Dylana Suarez said...

You look awesome!

Just came across your blog!

It is lovely!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Matt D. said...

I really liked this look,
and god, armani ss2001 were amazing.

bambi said...

Thanks for your comment.. and yes, she is so amazing :) I love Vlada..
How are you?
Your style is awesome :) x

Tzoulia Kadoglou said...

yeah a blog by a men.

love it.follow u.

you did a good job with your blog :)
i will visit u as soon as i can again.


I would like to prefer you my blog :
http://tzouliakadoglou.blogspot.com/

I try to show my readers and visitors all the new styles and inspirations,not in words.Only in pictures. So have a look.

You are welcome to be my new follower
Tzoules K

David said...

Love your blog! :)

Fashion Nicotine said...

Cool outfit & hair!!
& I love your header!!

Mo said...

smoking kills and so do those looks. rawwrrr.

SINA said...

thanks for your comment and your blog is really cool too. i need to get my hands on a letterman jacket like the one you have imeeeeediately.
xx
suckitbysina.com

jeune_premier said...

you look great smoking!!!especially the first pic is amazing!!
cool post!

Yannis Hilton said...

Love the haircut :)
Nouvelle article - New article
xoxo

WE SPY WITH MY LITTLE i said...

Its a dirty habit for dirty people - But i cant bring myself to put down the deathly but o so good nicotine stick!

Still loving the bog matey and thanks for your comment!

Yours Truly

WE SPY WITH MY LITTLE i

Mat said...

that baseball jacket is flipping awesome!