"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Friday, July 23, 2010

BALMAIN INSPIRATION

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


top: Paris Market
jacket: vintage (DIY cut/studs)
jeans: kenji
boots: L.A
beanie: sample
rings: random


Cant believe how fast the weekend arrived, maybe because I was a zombie mon-wed and I just couldn’t focus. I'm so excited to do a project for SHOP-TILL-YOU-DROP this week, can’t say much now but stay tuned. Since summer is around the corner for us Aussies, I need to get back into shape so next week the 23rd I'm back to gym with my trainer who never lets me off anything...“BALL-BUSTER” just isn’t the right word!!! But it pays off. The down side is I don’t fit into my fitted garments which is fine because I don’t wear much in summer **WINK** lol hope you guys have a great weekend!!! xx

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

This whole ensemble is on another level....
Best post yet!!
xox

Fashion said...

Love the jacket with the studs!!

ORIGINAL SEED said...

the jacket looks great,really like what youve done with it. reminds me of a mixture of balamain and jimi hendrixx

ABIGAIL NY said...

THAT jacket is amazing...:)
great outfit...and the boots really add to the outfit.

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

Mon Cheri said...

perfect outfit, like literally PERFECT !

in love with your boots <3

MON CHERI!

Lee Oliveira said...

Great look on you Sam. Yes, a little bit of Balmain there.

LOx

Tesa said...

love your jacket!
xx

http://tempspourlamode.blogspot.com/

m.fay said...

my, oh my, that jacket is amazing. happy weekend my dear.

m.fay
http://www.amateurcouture.com

Dimitri Zafiriou said...

You've got THE LOOK!!!!!fabulous...

lostlook said...

wow, love your outfit !

Joe's blog said...

Thank you very much for your comment!
:-)))
I love your outfit!
It's very stylish and cool without being too stylish and too cool. I like the boots with the jacket. Perfect match!
And very, very good pictures.
:-)))

Sherrie Cola said...

Great look, love the studs on the jacket and the boots