"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

GIRLS! GIRLS! GIRLS!










If you love the work of David Sims, then you’re going to love August’s Vogue Paris;Sims’ sleek style gets 65 pages worth of editorial space within the issue. Carine Roitfeld styles the massive portfolio of fall looks from labels like Stella McCartney, Louis Vuitton and Alexander McQueen and the pictures don’t miss a beat. Sims mixes studio shots, location shots, color and black and white for an editorial that covers a great deal of designer territory; each brand gets an image that is uniquely theirs and each girl looks A-MAZING in her pictures.

11 comments:

Joe's blog said...

The Jil Sander jumpsuit picture is very funny! I wouldn't wear it, even if I had the body, but the picture is fantastic!
:-)))

Vicky Klbr said...

great post! nice blog!

check out my latest post

greets,
Vicky from HotGossip

Vicky Klbr said...

great post! nice blog!

check out my latest post

greets,
Vicky from HotGossip

Michaela said...

gorgeous photos!




www.paraphernaliainyourcloset.blogspot.com

Paddy Razzi said...

Thanks for your comment! Love this post, I am now following! Great blog! Paddy :)

VISIT ME AT LITTLE RAZZI

Effi said...

the Max Mara and Vivienne Westwood are gorgeous!
nice blog(:
visit my blog, and maybe we can follow each other:
http://efashionfactor.blogspot.com/

celine said...

LOVE Ur blog ! http://cococeline.blogspot.com/

jordanaa said...

aww r.i.p Alexander McQueen im honeslty so beside my self!

great photos vogue always seems to impress me with their photoshoots!!


great post

www.fashionprovocateur.wordpress.com

JoewardM said...

fi-fi-fi-fierce photos! btw, love your banner! :]

Dolls Factory said...

Lovely blog and great sense of style. I want to follow.
But I don't like fans of blogs I want to exchange style&fashion tips.

Check my blog. Let me know if you want to be friends through friendconnect.

http://dollsfactory.blogspot.com/

solene MeSt said...

I like your blog and your pictures are so funny ;)