"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Friday, July 30, 2010

REAL MEN WEAR SKIRTS

Photobucket





Photobucket

top: 1nightstand
kilt: vintage
boots: doc martens
rings: randoms
watch: pierre cardin
chain: roger david


Have you ever had the urge after a movie to be the lead character? I do! After watching Brave-Heart, I was on a mission to find a kilt and rock it like fashion……well like Mel Gibson minus the blue paint. This week has been so crazy I've done a few fittings and reviewed samples of 1nightstandfashion, finished my limited range and a photoshoot for work, and finished my project for Shop till you drop magazine and on top of the training “seriously” I wouldn’t have it any other way!! I hope yous have a great weekend-mine will be partying and relaxing xx


Haben Sie je den Drang gehabt nachdem ein Film, der führende Charakter zu sein? Ich mache! Nachdem Tapferem-Herzen zuschauend, war ich auf einer Mission, ein getötetes zu finden, und es zu schaukeln, mag Mode……gut wie Mel Gibson Minus die blaue Farbe. Diese Woche ist so verrückt ich habe gemacht ein paar Anschlüsse gewesen und überprüfte Proben des 1nightstandfashion, haben meinen begrenzten Bereich beendet und ein photoshoot für Arbeit, und hat mein Projekt für Einkauft bis Sie fallen lassen Zeitschrift beendet und auf die Ausbildung „ernsthaft“ ich hätte nicht es anderer Weg!! Ich hoffe, dass Sie ein großes Wochenende haben, das Mine und feiern wird, wird entspannen xx





17 comments:

CGBlogger said...

OMG that is so sexy!

Enough said...

Whohoo!

Beny Ricardo Sadewo said...

You Got The point!


Love,
Beny Ricardo Sadewo
http://www.showoffdotnu.blogspot.com/

Joe's blog said...

Great!
It looks very good on you. You have the sporty legs for it.
Very good idea!
You're the first blogger I've seen who wears a kilt.
:-)))

Elaine Valerie said...

I like men wearing skirts!
It's more than fashion, it means that they dare to do something!
;)
Greets,
Elaine Valerie

http://elainevalerie.blogspot.com

FESI-FASHION said...

I love men skirts!! And I love Marc Jacobs he is so cool, and also you!

xx fesi-fashion

Keith said...

I've always loved kilts. It's always been cool to see Sean Connery in one. Hope you have a great weekend.

Tuan Nguyen said...

WOW^^ love ur skirt and ur legs^^ when i was on he fashion show in Belgia , Antwerp.. i have seen some guys who wears skirts too^^... You´r in^^ Follow my blog
lucky-bom.blogspot.com

Isabelle Gloria said...

YES that's it! REAL MEN WEAR SKIRTS!

Raez said...

i agree! you look amazing. marc jacobs better watch out;)

xx raez

Mo said...

U ROCK IT BETTER

:)

love,
buttonsandbowsla.com

Dimitri Zafiriou said...

a boy with skirt..it's like a boy from heaven.....

Bor said...

I agree! I did not know but I love your blog! You have great style!
I follow you!
A big hug!

WolfandDeer said...

Great look!
It's weird...I was actually on the lookout for a black double quilted kilt myself!

Sam



wolfanddeer.blogspot.com

Javier Sendín said...

Yeah! I like it, that's the way we have to look for change. Men's wearing can be really interesting if we want!

evita nuh said...

not many man can pull it off, but you do! you definitely do!

akmal ariffin said...

:)....
so sweet!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi, new to the site, thanks.