"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Friday, July 2, 2010

ROCK OUT WITH YOUR BOOTS OUT


Top: Zara
Jeans: Kenji
Boots: Basement
Belt: D&G
Belt buckle: Rusty
Watch: Aldo
Jewellery: Markets, Vintage, Diva & overseas

Since I have 6 pairs of boots and the whole country is rocking them I decided to find something a little different. It’s so hard to love one shoe when you have another pair just as amazing, but ill post them later. I sort of went on a shoes buying fit last night. Shopping in a shop in Australia is so weird to me as I love my markets, vintage and overseas shopping like Zara, Top-man etc…anyways I’m pumped for the weekend – I’m in need of relaxing……”NOT” I mean partying!!! xx

9 comments:

Tonia @Chic Modern Vintage said...

I LOVE that belt! and those rings you can just pack them up and send all of them too me ;-)

Lee Oliveira said...

Hey Sam! Lovely outfit.. I love you D&G belt..
Have a great day! LOx

SAM said...

hahahaha your too funny babe :D but maybe when i fall out of love with them and in love with new ones :)

xx

s.a.i.m.e said...

love this outfit :D

minnja said...

Hey, great outfit. You belt is amazing!!!

LOVE, minnja

Tenny said...

just came across your blog and i love it! this is a great outfit. love the boots and all of the piled on jewelry

Oliver said...

niceeee :D

JulSalvenmoser said...

OMG! i love the shoes! And your jeans is great :)

By the way, i love your blog ;D

jeune_premier said...

amazing look!
shoes are great...classic i could say!