"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

WE ALL LOVE VINTAGE











Iv had such a huge week and its only Wednesday WTF!! Anyways, this is our vintage collection we sent down to Melbourne SUPRÉ. I haven’t been there yet, but all iv heard is they “LOVE VINTAGE”. From real fur “yuk” to faux fur- to some amazing lace maxi dress that scream CHANEL arrrrrhhh I die. So if your in melbourne check it out!! x



IV. hatte eine so große Woche und ihre nur Mittwoch WTF! Sowieso, das ist unsere Vintage Collection schickten wir bis Melbourne Supre. Ich habe noch nicht da gewesen, aber alle iv hören ist sie "LOVE VINTAGE". Von echtem Pelz "igitt" zu Kunstpelz-to einige erstaunliche Spitzen Maxi Kleid, CHANEL arrrrrhhh schreien ich sterbe. Also, wenn Ihr in Melbourne check it out! x

8 comments:

Ricky James said...

I love that you said yuk to real fur :)
xx

SAM said...

BETTER FAKE THEN REAL :)

X

Tonia @Chic Modern Vintage said...

Ok people to each is own, yah to those that love what they love. People have been wearing fur since the beginning of time for warmth, and it there are people that want to wear real fur, then let them without a hassle from those that prefer not. I LOVE VINTAGE,too. :)

Joe's blog said...

I love vintage. Wear a lot of. Wearing intage is an attitude to life, it's fun. I love people who wear vintage. Most of them are intelligent, forward-thinking, special people. Yeah! V I N T A G E !

Jaime said...

Vintage is amazing, i love the detail in some of those items that you just would get these days!!

ace blog by the way

jaimcecj.blogspot.com

DAVID McGRIEVEY said...

Not everyone loves vintage. I just went to a family wedding upstate and stayed at my mother's home. She had been "cleaning house" and was throwing clothes out in a big box. Inside the box was a 1940's wedding dress, a fur, great scarves, etc., anyway I took it all down to the basement where she never goes to hide it from her.
There was too much to take back to NYC. This stuff is vintage gold. As for the fur, it is over fifty years old, too late to call Peta.
X David

Cristina @FujiFiles said...

I don't own any fur but that jacket's gorge. And I've been ebay searching for the perfect fringed jacket.. some good finds here ;)

xx Cristina

Clara said...

amazing post.
i love it.
xx