"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

CHANEL LOVER









From the movie Moulin Rouge to my friends office “seriously” amazing!! A good friend of mine got this baby at an auction. As I walked in my jaw dropped and I was in a gaze…. had so many ideas running thru my head but my outfit was so not up to the Chanel standards, i’m definitely gonna use it for a shoot once I find that “perfect outfit” to shut the shit down. Hope your having a great week xx


Von der Film Moulin Rouge zu meinem Freundenbüro überraschend „ernsthaft“!! Ein guter Freund der Mine hat dieses Baby an einer Auktion erhalten. Als ich in meinem fallen lassenen Kiefer gelaufen bin, und ich war in einem Blick…. hat so viele Ideen gehabt, die durch meinen Kopf aber meine Ausrüstung laufen, war so nicht bis zu den Chanel Standards, bin ich bestimmt gonna Gebrauch es für eine Erschießung, nachdem ich finde, dass „Ausrüstung“ perfektioniert, die Scheiße einzustellen. Hoffen Sie, dass Ihres eine große Woche hat xx



17 comments:

Aleisha-Rose said...

wow you lucky lucky lucky man! Holy Cow!
amazingness!
Thanks for you sweet comment too! :)

xoxo

daringdarlingdelight.blogspot.com

Aleisha-Rose said...

wow you lucky lucky lucky man! Holy Cow!
amazingness!
Thanks for you sweet comment too! :)

xoxo

daringdarlingdelight.blogspot.com

v a m p i r e said...

glamorous , bt i think i need to work like a mad cow for a few more years before i can afford Chanel lol

ღ♥ CONFASHIONS FROM AMSTERDAM said...

no waaaaaaaay hahaha amazing!!! YES DO A SHOOT!!

Anni said...

You do have great pics ob your blog!

Rano said...

I adore Chanel! Thanks for your visit! =)

Lee Oliveira said...

I would have a heart attack straight away..
That CC logo is stunning.. I wanna put it in my bedroom!
hahaha
Love it!!
LOx

Pasquale Ludovico said...

Thanks for your comment!
I love Chanel too... and love the header of your blog!
Im following you now...
P.

http://youhavetodigoutyourself.blogspot.ocm

Rianna Bethany said...

Oh my freakin god!! Imagine having that awesome specimin just hangin around the office! Its amazing! It must be worth a fortune!!!
Rianna xxx

Bigio said...

OMG! I want that in my room too!!! :D
Nice blog!


www.thebigiofactor.blogspot.comvocti

TOPCOAT said...

Oh my, this is a beauty! Wow!
Loving your blog!

xx
http://topcoatfashionblog.blogspot.com/

Wynne Prasetyo said...

Chanel is a timeless wonder. What Chanel does will never go out of fashion.

INTRO TO MY LIFE said...

WOW!!!! amazing i can only dream

Lee Oliveira said...

Oh wow, that is one huge purchase. If I could fit that in my house I would. Love it.

Angel said...

i love that comercial , its amazing that photo with you and the CHANNEL.

hope you are cool (:

JulSalvenmoser said...

OMG ! :OOO
I WANT IT IN MY ROOOOM :(

Phiephie + Minnie said...

INSANE!!!!!!!! Literally speechless!

Phiephie xx