"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Thursday, September 23, 2010

BLUE IS MY NEW BLACK IN SUMMER

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

shirt: DJ'S
blazer: 1nightstand
jeans: industrie
bow-tie: top-man
bag: vintage
shoes: marc
watch: newtown
dog: pet world haha

So im working on a huge project and I was going to use these photos as my profile photos but couldn’t decide which one shows off my personality! I might redo it with a more spring-summer outfit. I received and email asking to be interviewed for a youth magazine-on my style and the fashion industry that should be exciting. I hope your having a great week and enjoying my NYFW reviews :)

HAPPY THURSDAY XX 

MY TREND SPOTTING

Photobucket




"IS THERE ANY COLOUR THAT SUMS
UP SUMMER BETTER THAN BLUE TONE? SO WHY NOT MAKE LIKE A CLEAR SKY OR INVITING OCEAN?"


Think blue tones this summer by mixing blue denim, cotton, stretch drill mixed with Alexander McQueen inspired graphic prints with electric blue tones.Enjoy x

8 comments:

Raez said...

love this post, you look great, love the briefcase!

xx raez

Lee Oliveira said...

ok... the bag. Is going in your will to me. What a classic. This would go well with my suit days at work.

Bor said...

I love your blazer!!

David Toms said...

Blue is always the new black! That case is to die for!

R. Gratz said...

I totally agree. I'm such a huge fan of anything cobalt blue (it's my fav color!). Btw, love your photos and your outfit is beyond! :)

www.RGRATZVM.com

Paris Most Wanted said...

You look amazing!!!
Love the bow tie :)

xxx

http://www.parismostwanted.com

Le garçon avec les lunettes said...

i like so much your style.this outfit is soo cool!!!

Tuan Nguyen said...

I love alexander Mcqueen,... in milano i was so in love with all his collections,... so sad that he isßnt here anymore,..