"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

CHECK THIS SSSSSSHHHHHHHHH

Photobucket

 
Photobucket

shirt: abercrombie & fitch
blazer & belt: vintage
jeans: lee
shoes: aldo
bag: top-man
jewellery: random


I know its spring and i have too many layers on- but today was abit windy and sunny "very sydney" weather for you. Things are abit crazy this month with so many family and friends birthdays on and trying not to double book myself. I have a huge week ahead of me an even bigger weekend - happy tuesday xx


9 comments:

Rano said...

COOOOL! =)

Mila said...

You look totally amazing!I especially love the blazer and bag! xx

Andrea said...

Great combination of plaid and stripes!

Bor said...

Great outfit and cool blazer!

MimiSalvatierra said...

in love with your bag!!!
and nice blazer :)

enjoy your "bigger weekend" haha

xoxo

Cristina @FUJI FILES said...

I want your bag!

jeune_premier said...

love this blazer!!!

Lee Oliveira said...

That blazer is so cool. Where did you find that? I want it.

LOx

MrJeffery said...

i love love the blazer. cool find.