"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

FEELING SUMMER LOVING





PHOTOS BY ADELLE.B

shirt: Zara
shorts: vintage
blazer: Roger David
shoes: K-mart (MUST HAVE)
belt: D&G with Rusty buckle
rosery beads: gift


The weather last week was amazing I know where gonna be in for a hot summer. Last summer raybon shoes where everywhere and everyone had at lease 2 pairs. This summer im gonna make these shoes the THE MUST -not only are they $8 (yes $8) but the come in a range of colours that will suit every look. To me fashion is fun no matter what you wear -if you can pull it off then why not go CRAZY!! For me -my style is a mix of high street, chain stores and vintage. During winter I was rocking the flannel shirt from woolies for $8 which I teamed up with my Bleach washed Prada Jeans! Its all about CONFIDENCE!

Enjoy xx

14 comments:

Phillipe LeNerd said...

cool blog you have!
glad you liked my post
keep looking! :)

David Toms said...

Love the shoes!!! K-Mart who would have guessed. It is all anout mixing and matching.One of my fave pairs of shoes are Dunlop Volleys which no one else has here. I am always being asked about them!

Missy M said...

fab outfit!

Missy
Enter my Halloween giveaway:
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Bor said...

Hi!

I loved this outfit! The blazer and shirt I really like!

A big hug!

Fabíola Beltrão said...

amazing pics


xoxo, dear

watermeloncrush.com said...

HOOOOOOOT. Love the blue. Killing it.

xo S

CP said...

me encanta el look (L) :)
XXXO

http://not-like-the-movies.blogspot.com/

ALESSANDRA said...

AMAZING PHOTOS ;)

Raez said...

looking good! loving the popped collar, you look hot!

xx raez

Lee Oliveira said...

Hey Sam, who would have know the shoes were from Kmart. Great find. Yes, for $8 Ill have a pair in every colour thanks.

LOx

Jonathon Pedrozo said...

Hey thanks for following! i defo love ur style! and ur D&G belt is amaziiinggg, JELOUS! lol

You right, its all about confidence and not what you wearing but HOW you wearing it, attitude, personality. If you comfortable with what u wearing then everybody will like it

I should go get some pair of those shoess! if u say is a MUST-HAVE then i should obbey!
lol

xx,
JON http://jonathonfashionvictim.blogspot.com

ANTONIA said...

lovely photos!
& i like your header pic (;
it's so cool!

MyLittlePhotographs said...

thanks so much for stopping by my blog, I can't believe those shoes are from Kmart! Wicked cute.

Ninjagaiden78 said...

That outfit is fed!

windowshop78.blogspot.com