"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I NEED A HOLIDAY

Photobucket

D&G SS2011


The tropical print- Pair a Hawaiian shirt with cotton drill shorts and you've got a look that says "out of office" more succinctly than any automatic e-mail message. That will hardly win them awards for innovation, but it goes a long way to serving a fundamental function of Spring fashion.



check-shirt: paul smith
aloa-shirt: Hawaii
shorts: glue
shoes: marcs
belt: vintage
watch: newtown
hat: supre

First day of spring and so much for -25c and sunny! Anyways here is my D&G ss 2011 inspired outfit, I used 2 shirts and cuffed the sleeve and layered the two. I love how the prints used are fresh and moving away from f*kin floral! And the checks are a little less traditional and abit more modern. D&G are definitely one of my biggest icons for direction- but DSQUARED2 are my muse which are just amazing in everyway- both designer labels will influence my men’s collection. Happy spring 2010 xx

7 comments:

JohanPrinze said...

you are just like a clone of Adam Lambert!

STEPH said...

Hoooooooot Sam!!!!!

xo
watermeloncrush.com

Bor said...

Great outfit!

David Toms said...

Rocking that look

Lee Oliveira said...

Ok.. Dolce and Gabanna collection almost gave me a heart attack..
Your look is soft, chic and well tailored.
Love it..
LOx

jeune_premier said...

nice outfit...
sooo spring...or maybe summer??

thesydneygirl said...

happy spring! yayayyay

love the colourful top!!!