"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Thursday, September 23, 2010

LEAVE ME ALONE WHILE IM READING








shirt: 1nightstand
blazer: Emporio Armani
shorts: kenji (DIY into shorts)
boots: doc marten
rosery beads: gift


So my magazines have arrived SPORTSWEAR INTERNATIONAL#233 and DAZED & CONFUSED. The things we do to make sure where on top of our fashion news. It’s so hard to find fashion magazine these days. I hate the fact I don’t have any cool book store near by that stock all the magazine. When im getting my fashion fix seriously I can get lost in and editorial for hours-you would think im reading but seriously who reads fashion magazines? Unless you have an interview of a muse ;)




8 comments:

SANDRA AZWAN said...

is it ur work place?

Liquor store said...

new design is sooo much better, good job ;)

Bor said...

Great photos!!

Kim Carfashion said...

Wow... babe looked through all your posts! I'm so inspired! Seriously, everything is great! Totally following. Started my fashion blog love.. would love your support!

xoxo

Charleston said...

one of the trendiest guys online by a mile

www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

La Michelle said...

Love the Doc Martens
have them my self :D
xoxo

Ivan Margusino said...

:)

thesydneygirl said...

LOLLL love how you're hiding!!! hahaha x