"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Friday, September 10, 2010

NOT LONG TO GO NOW

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

shirt & jean: Zara
boots: shoe box
scarf: YSL
watch: pierre cardin


Hey lovers this week has been so busy-thank god its Friday and time to stress about what to wear for tonights birthday and 2rw’s big birthday. Yesterday I received some samples for 1nightstand fashion and tried on one of the blazers and I seriously almost D.I.E! I have never in my 22years (**wink**) of living have I ever had such a perfect cut on a blazer “talk about a 2nd skin” so im gonna celebrate my coming along fashion line!! Its turning into something A-MAZING! Hope you have a great weekend and remember to join 1NIGHTSTAND FASHION on facebook and stay posted on my line. Xx

7 comments:

Eden said...

Great shots!Love the scarf:)))

David Toms said...

Love the YSL scarf. Is it vintage?

iUnderEye said...

looking very handsome MR! and i'm loving that YSL Scarf x

iUNDEREYE.blogspot.com

WhoopyBeatrizLourenco said...

Thanks :)
i love youre scarf!
youre outfit is gorgeus!

Mode Coco said...

Your YSL scarf is TOP!

Mode Coco said...

Your YSL scarf is TOP!

Mimi.S. said...

Nice boho outfit!!! love your YSL scarf :)