"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A TRIBUTE TO ALEXANDER MCQUEEN





shirt: SamiSoni
blazer: Dolce & Gabbana
pants: kenji
shoes:blaq
tie: Roger David (cross pin ear-ring Diva)
belt: Colorado
watch: Arnette
rings: markets


I have never had -such a relaxing weekend im loving it even though the sun isn’t coming out today! Last night I stayed in watching Launch my line with Dan & Dean from Dsquared2- and you guys know how much they are my MUSE! I sat there with a pen and pad taking notes “weird right?” HAHA anywhere I can learn anything to do with fashion then im all ears.

HAPPY SUNDAY XX

9 comments:

Eden said...

You look amazing:)))

Rano said...

Uhhh! I love shoking colours!

David Toms said...

Looooove the shirt!

Jimmy De La Cruz said...

Sami,

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I love your sense of style, so chic, very polished, well put-together. It's sort of funny how I was thinking of Dsquared whist I was checking out your blog. No wonder you're a big fan of them. Good luck in your future endeavors and keep up the good work.

Jimmy
http://www.delastyle.blogspot.com

watermeloncrush . said...

Amazing. I want a shirt like that! ;)

xo
watermeloncrush.com

Tonia of Chic Modern Vintage said...

You looking kinda hot there. I love the ensemble, just wish you had a shot with the jacket on

www.chicmodernvintage.com

iUnderEye said...

Hey Sam,

Thanks for commenting, it made my day, Loving your style today. Once again you're onto a winner. The slick hair looks amazing. x Leon
iUNDEREYE.BLOGSPOT.COM

iUnderEye said...

Hey Sam,

Thanks for commenting, it made my day, Loving your style today. Once again you're onto a winner. The slick hair looks amazing. x Leon
iUNDEREYE.BLOGSPOT.COM

SANDRA AZWAN said...

it is a very nice shirt!!!