"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Friday, October 22, 2010

COLOUR ME BAD













photos by Adelle

singlet: some where in L.A
shirt: woolies
vest: diy vintage
jean: Kenji
shoes: converse
watch: pierre cardin
chain: diy
belt: top-shop


Do you like the hair? Iv finally got it to the colour I wanted. The other day I was thinking about adding bright colours (like this wall) to my collect. I felt like it needed that something which is hard to explain-or maybe it’s just a designer thing to critique your collection to get it to PERFECTION.

 

Happy Friday xx


11 comments:

thesydneygirl said...

love it!

Shebelle said...

Love the hair color - I bet you went on hours after hours bleaching. Cant' wait to see the upcoming collection.
xx

UgnÄ— said...

oh, it looks very nice!
just found your blog and Im gonna come back ;]



http://ugnek.blogspot.com

David Toms said...

Sam, you are totally killing this look! sort of lumberjack, blue collar chic! Have a great weekend

David

Elaine Valerie said...

Your hair looks cool and I just fell in love with your cross!


Elaine Valerie

She Wears, She Shares said...

Those studs are f-in crazy! SO sick. <3!

CaCaNito© said...

this is your best outfit:) i love it <3

Raez said...

your hair looks great. cool and bad ass;)

xx raez

El'Aundra said...

I just wanted to let you know that you have an impeccable sense of style!! And I am honored to follow you!!
I'd love to feature you on my blog!
♥ El'Aundra

SAM said...

thank you everyone xx

Jose Camacho said...

That blazer is to die for.
So cute!