"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

ROCK OUT WITH YOUR STRIPES OUT











singlet: my make
shorts: vintage DIY rips&studs
sandals: k-mart
sunnies: Le spec
jewellery: markets, L.a & Newtown



Seriously we haven’t had a hot weekend in spring yet! This weather is so unpredictable its doing my head in. This summer’s trend is sandals and nude coloured leather shoes. I can’t stand the fact that Australian fashion is abit slow. I cant find anything till the trend hit afew month later then every shop will be selling them. Right now im comfy with my k-mart ones (which i rock with CONFIDENCE) for now……well till I go overseas-FINGERS CROSSED that i make it before they pull out all the summer stock for winter.



SANDALS AND NUDE COLOURED LEATHER SHOES ARE THIS SUMMERS MUST HAVE.

HAPPY TUESDAY X



7 comments:

Rano said...

Beautiful photo...and...beautiful model! =)

Lee Oliveira said...

Loving your top.. I am a huge fan of black and white stripes top.
and i can't believe your dog has a b&w detail.. hahah
LOx

Lee Oliveira said...

Loving the tank top. Looks really cool on you. Those shots with the stripped shadows are a great idea. Works well with the shots.

David Toms said...

You cannot go past a good stripe. I love the russian and franch striped, boat neck ts.

akmal ariffin said...

style bro!!!!love it...

Bor said...

Hi!
Great outfit!!

R. Gratz said...

Freaking awesome!!!!! Legit outfit and the striped shadows was a siiiccckk touch!!! Love ya!

www.RGRATZVM.com