"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Thursday, October 21, 2010

WHATS YOUR COLOUR THIS SEASON?















tee: Roger David
shirt: cotton-on
blazer: D&G (ebay)
jeans: Prada
shoes: shoe-box
bag: vintage
chain: diy




This is by far my favourite colour palette this season and this D&G blazer I found on eBay- is my new favourite buy “for now”. So rocking the trend of denim-on-denim, stick with the same wash- and break it up with neural colours. The chain I’m wearing is from a shop down the road- which sells amazing beads and things to make your own jewellery-the cross was 40c. I’ll make sure I do a whole post on it when I make more.



HOPE YOUR HAVING A GREAT WEEK XX




9 comments:

Lee Oliveira said...

Hey Sam, Great look. Loving all the denim looks coming out this season. Blazer rocks.

amanda archambault said...

Denim is fab! Looking good!

toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com
Amanda

David Toms said...

Sam, great colour combinations. I always thing that blue shirts etc go great with a neutral, jacket, sweater, trouser etc!

akmal ariffin said...

cool babe~

Teigan said...

i love double denim!!! xxx and you! hehe

sincerely, said...

my color this season, thus far, has been green. as in canvas green jackets and emerald colored scarves!

great outfit! so well put-together!

sincerely, YCM
sincerelyycm.blogspot.com

sincerely, said...

p.s. your header is amazing. that picture is legendary!

Sydney Rahimtoola said...

i'm in love with the second photo.:) xx,

fashionbythem.blogspot.com, check it out

Shebelle said...

Looking good! I need to buy my bf beige blazer somehow.
xx