"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Friday, November 26, 2010

THE BOY THAT ROCKS BOTH GENDERS

 Andrej Pejic had many people question his gender when he made his first appearance at Jean Paul Gaultier Spring/Summer 2011.

He was a force to be reckoned with that season, also walking John Galliano, Paul Smith and Raf Simons.

Andrej was featured in an editorial for Vogue Paris September 2010, photographed by Mert & Marcus. He became the face of Martyn Ball Fall/Winter 2010, alongside Sid Ellisdon.

This Australian is best known for his long hair and androgynous look









Straight guys want to do him and women want to be him 1 in a million and his name is Andrej Pejic. Enjoy your weekend or week day xx

8 comments:

s.a.i.m.e said...

STUNNING

David Toms said...

Kind of reminds me of Marilyn in the early 80's.

JaviSánchez said...

GGracias por comentar!
tu blog es impresionante!
te sigo!


chao!

Maddie said...

omg wowwwww.. absoutely amazing..he's so pretty..

elena-anna said...

love your blog

check mine :)

xxxxxx

Glamour Bbey. said...

Hayhay!
How are you? Your blog is great and I love your style and pictures! I'm glad that I've visited yours.

Please, check mine, & maybe we can follow eachother? + join my giveaway!

Thanks and love,
Cindy

Luis fer said...

wow !!! I mean ... I saw him in the jhon galliano fashio show and wondered about his gender ... either un garcon feminine une fille au masculin .... thats hot in fashion right now !!!

cool I like him !!!


xoxoxoxo

luis fer

Melina said...

gorgeous pics ;)

http://cupcakeolicious.blogspot.com