"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Monday, November 22, 2010

I BRUISE EASILY

I bruise easily,
so be gentle when you handle me

There's a mark you leave, like a love heart carved on a tree
I bruise easily,
can't scratch the surface without moving me

Underneath

I bruise easily, I bruise easily


I bruise easily,
so be gentle when you handle me
There's a mark you leave, like a love heart carved on a tree
I bruise easily,
can't scratch the surface without moving me
Underneath
I bruise easily, I bruise easily


MOODY MONDAY XX

7 comments:

akmal ariffin said...

love it sam!!!!!

Hanna C. said...

totally love that calvin klei ad:)

xxxHanna

David Toms said...

Brilliant post Sam! Pictures are wow!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Great post and provocative pictures!! xxoxoxoo

Tuan Nguyen said...

I love Natasha bedingfield..... She is amazing,.. she has a big voice.... and i love your shirt, your black shirt ... :* xo xo


http://fashionsowhat.blogspot.com/

Lee Oliveira said...

I also love Natasha..
Great selection of those photos. CK ones are always hot..
You t shirt is hot
LOx

sincerely, said...

sexy sexy. BEAUTIFUL poem. loving the last pic.


sincerely, M

sincerelyycm.blogspot.com