"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Thursday, November 4, 2010

SPLIT PERSONALITY










So this is a great example of rocking a look with confidence and making everyone believe you did it on purpose. Last night I whiten my hair and the toner stuck to the white and didn’t come out-which meant I had a challenge in the morning getting to work. I had a chose of wearing a hat or rocking the purple hair! And of course i stuck with the purple hair. Thanks to this editorial The Modern Standard by Miguel Reveriego for Vogue Hommes Japan- It gave me that extra “F*K YOU” attitude LOL! But I hope it will wash out tonight before I fall in love and do it permanently. Which colour would you rock?

Hope you all had a great day XO


11 comments:

akmal ariffin said...

sweet~ :)

Tuan Nguyen said...

wow... i love your new hair..... this is hot.. :*

Elaine Valerie said...

You've got a really crazy cool haircolor!!

I like :)

Rano said...

hi hi hi...you looks like Spike of Buffy! =)

David Toms said...

Stick with the purple! It looks brilliant!

I did shocking pink once (a long long time ago), and loved it!

Kim'n'roll said...

Wow this color AMAZING

Anna said...

Wow!
Great haircolour!

R. Gratz said...

Are you freaking kidding me!??? Stick with the baby purple!!! It looks just soooooo rad! I feel in love with it the moment I laid eyes on it. Weird that I've talking about your hair like a being. Haha. But in all seriousness, you rock that baby like no other!!! Perfect with your skin tone. OBSESSED!

burcu d. said...

your hair colour is amazing!! love the look with side parting!

Bigio said...

love your hair!




www.thebigiofactor.blogspot.com

sr.inestable said...

me encanta tu pelo!!!

:)