"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

CHANGE IS IN THE WIND







Shirt: kenji
Vest: mooks (DIY into a vest)
Blazer: SAMISONI
Jean: kenji
Shoes: marc
Belt: vintage
Eye wear: le spec
Watch: arnette
Rings: random


So a new year for me is going to bring change and im so excited to start a new chapter in my life. For a new beginning comes a new and scary world which comes naturally but my passion will over ride obstacles ahead of me. The question is “ARE YOU READY” 
This is my G-Star Raw inspirded outfit hope you guys are having a great week and welcome to my new followers xx

FOLLOW 1NIGHTSTAND ON:


9 comments:

Raez said...

classy! I love this ensemble, right down to the tie and the vest!

xx raez

David Toms said...

Very stylish and ready for change! Rocking those specs!

Andrés Corella said...

Great outfit...man you´ve got some style going on!!...thanks for the comment on my blog btw..of course I am following you cause you´re fierce and there was no way I couldn´t haha...hope your decide to follow back!

http://fiercepty.blogspot.com/

The Black Label
Andy

Alex said...

That's nice look)Like the west and jacket (lining is realy look cool)

Ivânia Santos (Diamond) said...

LOVELY style <33

Lee Oliveira said...

Gorgeous outfit Sam.. the blazer is the denim vest are fabulous
LOx

mismediasrotas said...

Your style is gorgeous... lovely blog!

i really reallyyyy like it!!!
absolut follow you!!


xxx from mismediasrotas.Spain

Dark Blue Jeans said...

the DIY vest is amazng.
i hope u no i am gonna make one lol

Tobistyle93 said...

I love this blue
it's the next trend-colour
I think xDD
follow you...
;D

Tobistyle93
imaginary-high-heels.blogspot.com