"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Friday, December 31, 2010

WHAT A YEAR ITS BEEN
















I would like to take the time to thank you all for your support and amazing comments through out 2010. Not only have I grown as a fashion designer but as a person, time has gone by so fast and now I’m going onto my 7th year in the industry. Happy New Year to each and every one of you I wish you all the best for 2011 and may the fashion Gods be watching over you all.

Love always Samisoni at 1NIGHTSTAND WITH FASHION. XXX

 

12 comments:

MrJeffery said...

congrats! love your style. here's to many more years in the biz!

Markese said...

I want a kilt! Lol, I should start taking more outfit pictures but... people who dress like you intimidate me too much. Love your style.

Ivânia Santos (Diamond) said...

You a rock!!!

lovely style honey <33


xoxo,
Ivânia Diamond*

Shane Bailey said...

I like your hair short and blond :)

http://burbailey.blogspot.com/

jeune_premier said...

Happy New Year....
i hope new year you give us even more stylish outfits!

Jimmy De La Cruz said...

I love the last picture, so model-y.

Jimmy
http://ww.delastyle.blogspot.com

Kent Johnson said...

Happy New Year!

nyc10 said...

helly my friend
great blog and amazing styling
hope i can get to know you better in the new year
S

A.n.E said...

Lovely run down of your 2010 looks! Inspired. The check pants and leather, the college boy jacket, all the black and camel, awesome. Wish you the best for 2011!

http://dark-blue-jeans.blogspot.com/ said...

the first picture is so hottttt.

U channel James Dean ;)

Kara said...

You're look is so versatile.. and with such great style!

nyc10 said...

i love your style because its so effortless and it doesnt look like you are trying to hard yet its edgy