"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

THE YEAR OF THE SUPER MODELS











Pirelli Calendar 2011 (preview)
client: Pirelli Calendar
source: fashioncopious
published: November 2010



Pirelli Calendar 2011 was taken by non other than Karl Lagerfeld who loves to get top models naked and turn there photos into amazing art. I couldn’t pick which one was my favourite I loved them all-I would seriously have this hanging up as art in my future mansion of course. From Daria to Erin and Abbey Lee-only someone with such power in the fashion industry can pull this off.

Hope you guys are having a great week xx


6 comments:

The Fashionable Traveler said...

Karl Lagerfeld never ceases to amaze me!

David Toms said...

Pirelli calendars have come a long way, and these photographs are stunning. Kudos to Karl!

ROBERTO said...

ABBY LEE! YES! LOVE HER! YEAH, LETS MAKE THAT PRINT INTO A BLAZER! I WOULD LIKE IT AS A BOXY SHAPED TEE TOO!
THANKS FOR VISITING XXX

Tuan Nguyen said...

wow,... nice,.. and i love cladiators......... 3000---....

Dark Blue Jeans said...

omg this is like lit of my fave models.

freja, abbey lee, anja, baptise, daria...

love it

Anonymous said...

Wow!

Maybe this is worth sharing that i found in this few posts below.[url=http://www.carcoverspal.com]Car Cover[/url]