"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

D&G FALL WINTER 2011




MILAN, January 17, 2011

By Matthew Schneier

Frizzante! Buzzy fun has always been the serving suggestion of D&G. The audience members may be the type to sip Coca-Cola Light, but Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana know a big-flavored, high-calorie kindred spirit when they see one. Echo the shirt that opened the show, blaring a commandment that would repeat: "Enjoy Coca-Cola!"


SEE THE COMPLETE COLLECTION "HERE"

Have a great day or night Samisoni xx

4 comments:

Ivânia Santos (Diamond) said...

Is a perfect collection!
I <3 D&G

xoxo*

David Toms said...

Loving the looks in the first series of photo's. MMmm, think I can adopt this look myself!

Jaime said...

I love the colour scheme of this collection, ts quite similar to the McQueen collections. And the fur is simply inspirational! I LOVE it.

jaimecj.blogspot.com

T H E C O O L H U N T E R S said...

amazing collection!

great blog!