"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Friday, January 14, 2011

THE WILD WILD WEST








Shirt: Wastelands L.A
Jacket: Markets
Pants: H&M
Necklace: Markets


Here’s the vintage jacket I got from the markets a while back. Iv been dying to show you guys but haven’t had the chance to blog it till now. As some of you may know I have decided to leave my position as fashion designer in women’s wear- to go into men’s fashion. Next week will be my last week here then im on my own! For the time being im going to work part-time while i work on my label “Samisoni”.

WATCH THIS SPACE FOR IT!

 
Hope you guys have a great weekend or weekday!

Samisoni xx

FOLLOW ME ON:



10 comments:

Ivânia Santos (Diamond) said...

Amazing jacket! I loved dear... i loveeeed :)*

akmal ariffin said...

nice jacket...rock n roll sam!!!! luv it~

David Toms said...

I could say the obvious about a gun in your pocket but I won't. I used to have a jacket so much like that and I loved it! You rock it better than I ever did!

David Toms said...

Oh, and I think you would be great in men's fashion> Good luck and will be looking for "Samisoni" in Barneys.

Egoitz Azcona said...

Qué chula la chaqueta!

XTASIS

(:

The Fashionable Traveler said...

Good Luck with your new venture! That jacket is fabulous! I saw "True Grit" last weekend, and have been thinking about the Chamois colored fringe jacket Matt Damon wore ever since, yours is a hipper version.

NobodyKnowsMarc said...

I have the same fringe jacket!

www.nobodyknowsmarc.blogspot.com

The Fashion Writress said...

Kick ass jacket mister man! <3 I'm a fan :)

JAKS PAPER said...

haha lol:) i die, love u`r jacket

alessandra nitti said...

just one word : AMAZING

http://wonderfashionista.blogspot.com/