"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I L L U S I O N I S T





Full Name:
Eugeniy Savchenko




Christmas has come early this year and the gift is Eugeniy from Belarus, who celebrates his birthday on Christmas Eve. Chameleon-like beauty is Eugeniy’s trademark, his delicate features morphing from feminine mystique to masculine charm with ease. This young illusionist’s first booking was an editorial for L’Officiel Hommes. Add this boy to the list of male models to watch in 2011.

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT OR DAY

SAMISONI XX

7 comments:

Anna said...

Wow never heard of him but he is gorgeous and I think this chameleon-like beauty will be the key for a successful career.
xx

akmal ariffin said...

confuse but...so elegance!!!!!

Andrés Corella said...

Wow I love his looks...love that masculine/femenine approach he has...he looks like a character from an old novel I don´t he gives me that vibe

xx
Andy

Marella said...

Hi dear! Your blog is amazing, so inspiring! Follow! Follow back? <3

T H E C O O L H U N T E R S said...

A-M-B-I-G-Ü-E-D-A-D

Es lo que se lleva o sino mira a Lady Gaga!


xoxo

Andrés Corella said...

Hello my Fierce Fellow Blogger...I have a surprise for you in my blog!! Be sure to check it out!!

xx
Andy

David Toms said...

Definitely someone to watch. The fact that he can adopt so many different looks is incredible!