"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Monday, February 21, 2011

MOODY MONDAY #7

FASHION + LOVE




















This week im gonna be focusing all my energy on my creative side, to master the skill of FASHION+LOVE. 

"Can you tell me the mood im in today?"

I have so much to blog about- but im waiting for photo's to get the OK! So then i can show you all the exciting things iv been up to. Also i have some really cool projects coming up so "im abit like a dog on heat running around Sydney with a smile on face" HAHAHA! Anyways hope your having a great start to your week!


Enjoy your MOODY MONDAY

Samisoni xx



5 comments:

Sick by Trend said...

ufff!! fantastic pictures! love all of them!

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

T H E C O O L H U N T E R S said...

cool cool cool cool post!

=)

Kim Carfashion said...

Hey babe! I l LOVE all these pictures.. ! They are so inspiring! Brings so much good energy! Loving your blog!

Following you now. (: Make sure to follow back and stop by my page.

www.KimCarfashion.com

xoxo

David Toms said...

My Monday definitly is not moody anymore after seeing these. (Have stolen a few for future reference) Cannot wait for your pics!

1NIGHTSTAND said...

Thanks everyone if you want to see MORE MOODY MONDAYS check out my labels and click the link to see my past moods.

x