"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

R A W S U P E R H E R O








top: bonds
blazer: vintage
shorts: g-star raw
boots: saxony
belt: d&g


Have you ever gone on a crazy shopping binge and got home thinking why did I buy that? Well I seem to have a habit of doing that all-the-time. These amazing Saxony boots I got 3 weeks ago, and have been sitting in there box on my floor ever since. Don’t get me wrong these are perfect for a winter day in Sydney minus the rain.

Hope your having a great week or weekend

Samisoni xx


FOLLOW ME ON:


4 comments:

Marella said...

Super cute outfit! <3

Ivânia Santos (Diamond) said...

Hey honey!
Great style! lovely boots ;)*

David Toms said...

Plus they would be perfect for winter in Canada, minus the snow. All the salt they put down to melt the ice just ruins shoes! Super cute!

Le garçon avec les lunettes, said...

cuteeeeeeeeeeee immages...amazing!!!