"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Thursday, February 10, 2011

A VIVIENNE WESTWOOD AFFAIR




I WEAR:
suit : stolen off dad
top : sample
braces & belt : vintage
shoes: DJ 




Vivienne Westwood mens F/W11


Given that this is a year in which punk is expected to make a comeback in the mainstream you'd be forgiven for thinking that the woman are often considered the queen of punk, Vivienne Westwood, might indulge in the subject matter. Miss Westwood is a woman who simply doesn't play to expectations, and for me her F/W11 is her best collection yet. It’s all about the over sized pants that sit mid-waist,detailed suits, suspenders, vintage checks and red lippy. She has inspired me to do my own twist- which I replaced the red lips with a red belt.

Welcome to all my new followers and thank you everyone for your comments, I have read each one but haven’t had the chance to reply on your blogs and follow you guys but I will soon.

Have a great day or night

Samisoni xx


4 comments:

David Toms said...

I too loved this collection! Especially the suits and those wonderful fabrics! MMm, your Dad's suit looks very cool.

Ivânia Santos (Diamond) said...

woow wow wow!
Love your look!!! So perfect!


xoxo*

Star-Light said...

you look gorgeous!

i love that suit!

http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I absolutely LOVE your outfit. It reminds me of old Hollywood glamour. :) And this Westwood collection is STUNNING.